[Madrid-pm] Perl Mongers in Spain

Diego Kuperman diego en kuperman.com.ar
Mie Oct 14 07:43:43 PDT 2009

Hi Gabor!,

On 10/14/09 4:15 PM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to clean up the list of Perl Monger groups on http://www.pm.org
> ( http://bit.ly/17zwSg ) and went over the groups under Spain:
>
> Madrid.pm http://www.pm.org/groups/234.html just says "It works"

Yes, there was a problem with the box. I had created a new site based on
mojomojo that is ready to be online. You can see it adding this to your
/etc/hosts

87.98.228.198   madrid.pm.org

I finished the setup yesterday, I'm asking to move the dns today :)

... I was waiting till the process to finish to anounce to this list :p

> ValleKas.pm http://www.pm.org/groups/399.html is working but only
> listing the other
>     groups (some of which are not even listed on pm.org any more)

Dead since long ago (Vallekas refers to the vallecas neighborhood in
madrid).

> I have cc-ed this to all the people listed as contact people of the
> relevant groups.
> I would say it does not really look good, it would be nice if you
> could fix these issues.

I hope madrid.pm will be up and running soon :)

Regards,
Diego