[LA.pm] LAPM Wed Oct 26 - Los Angeles Perl Mongers October Meeting

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:06:01 PDT 2016

LA.pm's next meeting
What: Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When: 7-9pm
Date: Wednesday October 26, 2016
Where: ZipRecruiter - 401 Wilshire, 11th floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Theme: Perl!
Refreshments: Food and BEvERages provided by host
RSVP: Responses always appreciated.

Presentations:

   1. Aran Deltac: *TBD*
   Abstract: Aran talking about something while he's in town.
   2. Mark Hedges: *announcing Apache2::Controller*
   Abstract: something on Apache2::Controller, like how to build a quick
   REST interface, possibly also how to put together a Template Toolkit site.
   It's really really fast. Only slightly slower than writing a handler for
   each URL, but it's more organized, and the plugins are convenient.
   Apache2::Controller <https://metacpan.org/pod/Apache2::Controller>