[LA.pm] LAPM: job listing: Connectivity, Inc looking for Perl engineers in Burbank area.

Jeff Yoak jeff at yoak.com
Wed Nov 19 20:54:13 PST 2014

Curtis may be forgiven as he's currently traveling the world.  Emad and I have no excuse.  :-)

I'm the hiring manager for the team of Perl developers and we have slots open for a range of experience levels.  Anyone who would like to reach out directly to me (or Emad, for that matter) is more than welcome to.

Cheers,
Jeff