[LA.pm] March Meeting Next Week! Wed Mar 20, 2013

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 14:53:09 PDT 2013

Guys,

> Buddy Burden: *Method::Signatures (Part 2)*
> Abstract: TBD

Sorry; I should have sent this out earlier:

Method::Signatures: A Tutorial
Abstract: When last we spoke about Method::Signatures, I was telling you
how awesome it was when used with MooseX::Delare.  Of course, there's no
reason you can't use it outside MXD, where's it's still quite awesome.  In
this talk, I'll be going over the basics of how to use MS, concentrating on
practical applications of the signature syntax.  That is, mostly "how" and
not so much "why."

Hope to see everyone there!

            -- Buddy