[LA.pm] June meeting or Social this week?

Ryan Olson ryan.t.olson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:17:10 PDT 2013

Asking around the office, it doesn't actually sound like Wednesday night
will work. We're probably going to be hosting a Haskell meetup here, and I
think Mark was going to be attending that. Friday undoubtedly isn't a good
night for a PM meeting, and that only leaves Thursday or tonight.

ZipRecruiter already has our monthly board game night slated for this
Thursday. We'd be happy to open that up to LA.pm if we want to make this a
purely social meeting. Or this could just convert to a social gathering
somewhere near the promenade here tonight.

Otherwise we'll just have to make sure we get Mark back out here again soon