[LA.pm] LAPM Tomorrow, Wednesday Feb 27

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Feb 26 22:13:21 PST 2013

Hey Andrew,

  If you wanted to be relieved of talk duty, I could give a (somewhat
impromptu) talk about running the perl.org and cpan.org infrastructure (Los
Angeles based!).  There'd be a bit of "how my day job at Google is
different from my evening activities of perl.org" i.e. 10^X machines vs 10
machines", and some fun tidbits and anecdotes about both.

  It's been a while since I've made it to a la.pm meeting, I'm looking
forward to it.  (i.e. RSVP: _X_ Will Attend)

-R

p.s. Where's the best place to park?