[LA.pm] RFC: What do you want from LA.PM?

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:59:35 PDT 2013

Hello Mongers!  I'd love to hear from you all.

Questions:
* What do you want from your PM group?

* What types of talks: deep dive or broad topic?  Hands on practices?
Target level: Intro/Med/Advanced?  Q&A? Hackathon? More structure, less
structure?

* Would you like the talks recorded?  Would you be willing to be recorded
if you were speaking?  I've heard pros and cons for both.

* What do you use to keep track of the meetings?  Emails to the list;
random checking of http://la.pm.org, the facebook group and/or facebook
event invites?  Direct messaging from peers?  twitter??   LA tech calendar
http://latechcalendar.com/ ?

Background:
LA.PM currently plans a monthly tech meeting with two speakers, each
allotted 45 minutes to an hour.   Originally this was going to be a
temporary schedule to get through the (supposed) backlog of speakers and
presentations collected during a multiyear hiatus.

Please respond to the list for discussion or to me directly.

Thank you!
Andrew