[LA.pm] LAPM: TONIGHT: Special Guest: Mark Jason Dominus

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:01:38 PDT 2013

Hi Mongers! I hope to see some/all of you tonight. No idea what MJD will
talk about, but it may well be entertaining. :) Make it happen!
peace,
andrew
LA.pm's next meetingWhat:Los Angeles Perl Mongers
MeetingWhen:7-9pmDate:Wednesday
April 3, 2013Where:Demand Media, 1299 Ocean, Santa Monica, CATheme:Perl!
Refreshments:Food and BEvERages provided by Demand MediaRSVP:Responses
always appreciated.

Presentations:

   1. Mark Jason Dominus: *Blah blah blah*
   Abstract: Don't overhype this. You won't learn anything, I probably
   won't even stand up.

About our speakers: Mark Jason Dominus <http://blog.plover.com/> is the
author of Higher Order Perl <http://hop.perl.plover.com/>, a perl
wizard<http://perl.plover.com/yak/tricks/>,
and a frequent contributer to Math
Stackexchange<http://math.stackexchange.com/users/25554/mjd>.
We are lucky to have him as a special guest while he is visiting LA. [
cpan<http://search.cpan.org/~mjd> ]
[ github <http://github.com/mjdominus> ]