[LA.pm] Looking For A Couch To Surf on December 11, 12

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:53:59 PST 2012

Jeff,

> I am coming down and presenting to LA and Thousand Oaks PM on December 11 and 12, respectively.  This is a self-funded trip, so I'm on a tight budget.  I need a place to crash on both nights.  We'll drink beer, sling code, talk shop, etc.  And dinner is my treat.  I'm extremely low-maintenance and low-impact.
>
> Anyone got an open couch for me?

I'd love to have you, but unfortunately I'll be out of town that week.
 Which also means I'll miss your Pinto presentation (again!).
Hopefully Andrew will mange to capture it on video for those of us who
can't make it.

I also noticed Gabor's link to your blog announcing these talks in the
Perl Weekly this week is broken .... is there an updated URL for that?

            -- Buddy