[LA.pm] LA.pm Wed June 20, 2012.

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:58:38 PDT 2012

LA.pm's next meeting

What:	 Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:	 7-9pm
Date:	 Wednesday June 20, 2012
Where:	 Demand Media, 1299 Ocean, Santa Monica, CA
Theme:	 Perl!
Refreshments:	 Food and BEvERages provided by Demand Media
RSVP:	 Responses always appreciated.
Presentations:

Andrew Grangaard: YAPCna notes
Abstract: Notes and discussion from YAPCna, June 13-15 in Madison, WI.
You: TBD
Abstract: Informal discussion of tools, comings and goings, etc.
Ben Tilly: Template::ExpandHash (unconfirmed)
Abstract: A new perl module to expand a hash as a template.
Template::ExpandHash git
Randal Schwartz: Testing Classes with Test::Trap (unconfirmed)

RSVP via email or facebook : http://www.facebook.com/events/250417435064885

Hi Mongers!  We voted at the May meeting, and I think we picked June
20 for our next meeting.  [Backup date of thurs the 28th.]  At Demand
Media unless a compelling alternative offer is presented. :)

I'll present on something from YAPCna [http://yapcna.org], which is in
Madison,WI this week.    We'll see if our previously offered
presenters&presentations are still available from Merlyn and Ben.

peace,
andrew