[LA.pm] Thank you!

Juan J. Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:54:27 PST 2012

Hi,

I wanted to thank all the volunteers of this year's SCALE:

Vivek, John Turley, Heidi, Andrew, Will and John Kirk.

Thank you, we couldn't have done it without your help!

A suggestion that came up during the Perl BoF: we need some beginner
friendly topics at our meetings soon. This was prompted by some of the
inquires we received at the booth about how to get started,

It was also very nice to see so many old friends at the conference. I
hear there were many great presentations, but it could have been
better, because except for several mentions during the devops track on
Friday there was no Perl content. Suggestions for pimping our booth
for next SCALE are welcome.

I also wanted to offer a public apology to Randal for not contacting
with enough time to arrange for having some of his books at the booth.

Thanks again!

Juan