[LA.pm] [job] Perl Opening at SDL Language Weaver

Mike MacKenzie mackenziemikebus at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 08:35:20 PST 2012

Greetings LAPMongers,

My company, SDL Language Weaver, has an opening for a software engineer working primarily in Perl.  The title is "Research Software Engineer" with research being required in the name because the position is in our science group and includes working with our scientists to help productize the results of their research.  Our business is automated language translation and the code you will be working on will involve some of the most advanced work in this area of computing anywhere in the world.

Details on the position are available on jobs.perl.org: http://jobs.perl.org/job/15352

Please ask me any questions about the company or the position, however, formal application should be made to Dragos Munteanu (see the full job posting linked above), and of course you can direct your questions to him as well.

-Mike MacKenzie