[LA.pm] Poll: What would you like to hear from brian d foy next week?

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Wed Feb 22 10:03:54 PST 2012

On Feb 22, 2012, at 12:42 AM, Andrew Grangaard wrote:

> Or a "how to make an interesting presentation" meta presentation?

Unfortunately, I won't be present at the next meeting, but I think this would be an excellent topic.  I've been to too many technical presentations where the content was brilliant, but the message was completely lost because of poor delivery.

Good presentation skills are a key ingredient in professional (and personal) success.  Brian is an effective communicator and experienced presenter.  I, for one, would love to hear some of his insights on delivering an effective presentation.

-Jeff