[LA.pm] Poll: What would you like to hear from brian d foy next week?

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:41:12 PST 2012

We may have a special guest presenter on the 23rd, brian d foy.  What
would *you* like him to chat about?

> I think I can make that. There's a very small chance I have a
> conflict, but I'll know in a couple of days.
> any of my talks that LA.pm would like to hear?

He is the author of several perl books: _learning perl_ (4/5/6ed)* and
_intermediate perl_*,  _Effective Perl Programming_(2ed)_, _learning
perl study guide_ and others.  _Programming Perl_ 4th edition is now
in production.  http://www252.pair.com/~comdog/

> I think I can make that. There's a very small chance I have a
> conflict, but I'll know in a couple of days.
> any of my talks that LA.pm would like to hear?

* co-writers include and Tom Phoenix and Randall Shwartz.

peace,
andrew

ps. I'm taking a president's day weekend vacation (starting tomorrow),
chat amongst yourselves and I'll see you in 9 days.