[LA.pm] December/November combo meeting TUESDAY 12/11/12

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:59:44 PST 2012

Presentation slot available!

Troy has had to cancel/postpone his Org-mode presentation, so we have a
spot available tomorrow night for that special topic you've been itching to
chat about.

Otherwise I'll see if I can't finish my current project[1] by tomorrow and
turn it into a presentation on Moose, Roles, OAuth and friends.  Or maybe
just a primer from some of the awesome perl advent calendars[2] available
this season.

peace,
Andrew

1: https://github.com/spazm/p5-facebook-graph-cmdline