[LA.pm] LAPM: August Meeting: Wednesday at 7pm

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:35:36 PDT 2012

Hiya Mongers,

See ya later this week, our next meetup is Wednesday at 7pm.

David Oswald will be giving us a talk on Dotcloud.  They've even sent
some swag to share.
I'll be talking about something.  Perhaps I'll actually "finish" and
release the pm-website tool I've been using to keep the la.pm.org site
updated.

LA.pm's next meeting

What:	 Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:	 7-9pm