[LA.pm] LA.PM September 21 at Media Temple

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:33:09 PDT 2011

Mongers,

I still have a presentation slot available for this coming Wednesday.
  You've got all weekend! Jump in there!

Alternatively, what are topics you'd like to hear about?  Kick some
topics to the list, maybe someone knows how to do it.  If not, maybe
someone (me) will learn and report on it.

peace,
Andrew