[LA.pm] Hosting the September Meeting at Media Temple

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:07:06 PDT 2011

Jordan,

Thanks for the lovely offer! Sorry I haven't been very communicative of
late, busy summer.

My new parent company, Demand Media, is very excited about hosting here in
santa monica. (1299 ocean).  I'd like to grab some momentum before they
change their minds ;)

Decisions decisions...

Any comments from the crowd?

Peace,