[LA.pm] LA.pm October meeting - Wed 10/26/2011

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:15:09 PDT 2011

Hello Mongers!

Our next meeting is two weeks away.  Can't wait to entertain you on my
home turf.
I'm super excited about Aran unveiling the DBI/SQL stack he's been
working on this past year.

What:	 Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:	 7-9pm
Date:	 Wednesday October 26, 2011
Where:	 Demand Media, 1299 Ocean, 5th floor, Santa Monica, CA
Theme:	 Perl!
Refreshments:	 Food and BEvERages provided by Demand Media
RSVP:	 Responses always appreciated.
Presentations:

Aran Deltac: DBI/SQL stack
Abstract: presenting a DBI/SQL stack that he has been constructing for
about a year now. The talk will cover the whats and hows of
SQL::Dialect, SQL::Abstract::Query, and DBIx::ResultSet. Also to be
discussed is DBIx::Lookup and DBIx::AutoID, which are currently in the
works.

Andrew Grangaard: use Japan;
Abstract: Some awesome cpan modules from japan, inspired by a YAPC::na
lightening talk, will introduce you to some new kick ass modules from
the awesome japan perl scene. Or possibly a different topic.

http://la.pm.org/   ,  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133286490106746

Come join us at Demand Media for presentations, food and drinks.
Park in the santa monica public parking lots, #2 and #4 are closest,
I should have parking vouchers for the public lots.

peace,
Andrew