[LA.pm] Next LA.PM: Wednesday May 25 at rent.com

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:41:06 PDT 2011

Dearest Mongers,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in 8 days at our next meeting.
http://la.pm.org has been updated with the latest details.
Rent.com's own Buddy Burden will be talking about Method Signatures
(and MooseX::Declare).
I'll be expanding upon my TO.pm discussion from last week on the
Dancer micro web application framework.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=175348265853076

See you all then!
Andrew