[LA.pm] call for presentations. meeting is wednesday.

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:16:02 PDT 2011

Heya Mongers,

See you all at Rent on Wednesday, 7-9 pm.

Scale attendees: I'd like to hear about your experiences plus and
minus from this year's event.  We'll have a short round-table
discussion at the meeting.  Mad props to the volunteers manning the
perl mongers booth.

Call for presenters:
 * Do you have a topic you'd like to present at the meeting this week?
 * Do you have a topic you'd like someone else to present?

I've got a couple topics I'm prodding along, one of them should become
a presentation by Wednesday.

--andrew