[LA.pm] July Meeting?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jul 11 10:44:57 PDT 2011

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Frager <mfrager at gmail.com> writes:

Mike>  By doing this you can change the schema on the fly.

I've always wanted my flies to have different schemas!

Mike> It's likely something you may have seen before, but under a
Mike> different name.  Usually worth a look though. Since I first
Mike> learned about it, it has greatly helped how I think about
Mike> databases.

Pivot tables, maybe?