[LA.pm] July Meeting?

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:34:19 PDT 2011

Hi LA Mongers!

Who's ready for a July meeting?  Anyone want to step up and plan
something?  I'd hate to think we'd go for two months without a meeting,
especially two months that contain YAPC.na and OSCON.

We have a placeholder on the website for 7/20

I've got a host for August.  More details on that soon.

Personally, I'm all booked up -- we've finalized our wedding date for
July 31, 2011 in Ann Arbor, MI.  So I'll be pretty much solidly booked
between now and then getting stuff planned and getting caught up at
the office.   I don't even have our wedding website deployed! (
http://sweetiebeast.us )

Looking forward to hanging out with you soon, my mongers!

PS. YAPC.na was *AWESOME*.  What a super busy conference.
PPS. I was looking forward to OSCON too, but had to cancel because it
conflicts with the wedding.  Please go and report back!

--Andrew