[LA.pm] January Perl Mongers -- Today, Wednesday Jan 19!

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:47:00 PST 2011

Hello Mongers!

I'm excited to kick off 2011.  See ya tonight at 7pm at Rent.com!
Rick will start things off as our first speaker of the year!

Quoting http://la.pm.org :

What: 	Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When: 	7-9pm
Date: 	Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Where: 	Rent.com - 2425 Olympic Blvd Suite 400 E, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Theme: 	Perl!
RSVP: 	Responses always appreciated.

        Presentations:

   1. Rick Apichairuk: /TBD/
   2. Andrew Grangaard: /TBD/
      Abstract:
      Ideas: migrating tests to Test::Class, Dancer web framework,
      discussion of perl mongers desk at SCaLE

        About our speakers:

Rick Apichairuk

Andrew Grangaard <http://lowlevelmanager.com> [ cpan
<http://search.cpan.org/%7Espazm> ] [ github <http://github.com/spazm> ]

See you at 7 on Wednesday the 19th!

    Venue Information

Rent.com
2425 Olympic Blvd.
Suite 400 E
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Notes:

You are better off entering the parking structure through the Olympic
entrance, that way you are directly below our building as it can be a
bit confusing. Make sure that once you enter the parking structure, you
turn right to take the appropriate elevator to the lobby.

peace,
Andrew