[LA.pm] LA.pm December 7, 2011

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:23:53 PST 2011

Dearest Mongers,

I'm looking forward to seeing you next wednesday, the seventh of
December.  We have two excellent topics this month: VOIP with
Asterisk+perl and Inline::C.  Much thanks to our presenters Mike and
David for volunteering.

In January we'll return to our normally scheduled
$wednesdays_of_the_month[-2] timing.

As always, http://la.pm.org for the latest details.

rsvp at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/145857175522341/

====