[LA.pm] Thanks for a great meeting!

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Thu Apr 28 21:34:01 PDT 2011

Hello LA Perl Mongers,

Thanks for a great meeting on Wednesday night.  LA.pm is certainly one of the most vibrant PM groups that I've encountered, and I really enjoyed meeting all of you.  Extra special thanks to Andrew Grangaard and Open42 for organizing and hosting the meeting.

The slides for my Perl::Critic presentation are available on SlideShare here:

http://www.slideshare.net/thaljef/perl-critic-in-depth

And you can find other presentations on Perl::Critic here:

http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=perl%3A%3Acritic

One last thing, Perl::Critic is also available as a web service.  This is a great way to demonstrate Perl::Critic to your colleagues without having to install any software.  The web service is here:

http://perlcritic.com

Best,

Jeffrey Thalhammer
Imaginative Software Systems