[LA.pm] RFC April Meeting date [ Re: Looking to present at April meeting ]

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:20:02 PDT 2011

http://la.pm.org :: updated
LA.pm's next meetingWhat:Los Angeles Perl Mongers
MeetingWhen:7-9pmDate:Wednesday
April 27, 2011Where:Open42 - 840 Apollo St. Suite 240, El Segundo, CATheme:
Perl!RSVP:Responses always appreciated.
Presentations:

   1. Jeffrey Thalhammer: *Perl::Critic*
   Abstract:
   Perl::Critic is the leading static analyzer for Perl. Software
   development teams (large and small) use Perl::Critic every day to
   automatically find bugs, manage complexity, and enforce consistency in their
   Perl source code. My presentation will demonstrate how to use, configure,
   and extend Perl::Critic. I'll also show how to automate and integrate
   Perl::Critic into your development cycle. Perl::Critic is available on CPAN
   here: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic
   2. John Beppu: *TBD: Rhetoric: a simple blogging system for perl*
   Abstract:
   How Beppu got his grooveblog back