[LA.pm] RFC April Meeting date [ Re: Looking to present at April meeting ]

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:20:52 PDT 2011

Mongers: RFC April meeting

I was going to host here at Open42 on 4/20, but I'll be busy with Jury Duty.

Are people available the following week on Wed the 26th or Thu the 27th?

Please reply with preferences and then I'll pick by fiat.

Jeff, I'd love to have you present, I've been curious to start with
Perl::Critic, but haven't gotten over the activation energy.

--Andrew