[LA.pm] Looking to present at April meeting

Jeffrey Thalhammer jeff at imaginative-software.com
Tue Apr 12 15:09:50 PDT 2011

Greetings, LA.pm!

As luck would have it, I'm finally able to escape the frigid San Francisco weather for a few days.  I'll be in the LA area this April 26th through the 30th, and would love to meet up with some of the SoCal Mongers.  It doesn't look like a meeting has been organized yet this month, but if you can help me pull one together, I'd be delighted to give a presentation about Perl::Critic.

Perl::Critic is the leading static analyzer for Perl.  Software development teams (large and small) use Perl::Critic every day to automatically find bugs, manage complexity, and enforce consistency in their Perl source code.  My presentation will demonstrate how to use, configure, and extend Perl::Critic.  I'll also show how to automate and integrate Perl::Critic into your development cycle.  Perl::Critic is available on CPAN here: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Perl-Critic

Anyone interested?

Jeffrey Thalhammer
thaljef at cpan.org