[LA.pm] Fwd: Call for Papers for SCALE 9x opens

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Sep 3 08:29:45 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Pieper <ralf at r.mooo.com> writes:

Ralf> I would ask Randal if he wants to give a talk at SCALE9X, I think
Ralf> that he will probably be there and would make a great speaker.

In the last two years, I attended SCALE in my capacities as a LinuxFund
board member and as a reporter for FLOSS Weekly.  I *could* give a Perl
talk too, I suppose.