[LA.pm] Fwd: Call for Papers for SCALE 9x opens

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:23:09 PDT 2010

Gabor,

As far as I am concerned, SCALE is the best open-source conference of
the year with tremendous local grassroots support. SCALE has provided
free booth space to local user groups and I know that the LA.PM has
had tables there for a number of years.

This is a great venue for getting the word out about Perl BUT I think
it would be critical to have a clear message, demonstrations, and
evidence of perls continued progress and evolution when compared to
other OS language/development platforms for the web, automation, and
increasingly for mobile/rich interface platforms.

My two cents...

Regards,

Todd