[LA.pm] oversee.net as host

Jordan Schwartz jordan247 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:36:48 PDT 2010

> I've just been nudged by the person who can make it happen again next
> month.  Are y'all interested?

I had a bid in to stage Nov. at Media Temple in Culver City (8520
National, 90232), and hadn't heard back from Andrew, I see from his
blog he is in Aloha mode so that may have something to do with it.

As far as content Josh Barratt had polled the list with  two potential topics
and I can't remember which one won but he is good to go.  Assuming it lands
at Media Temple, I was planning to draft one more local monger for quick talk
to bring in some fresh blood(y brains), and if someone else had something that
would make for a fun filled, informative meetup.

So perhaps Andrew will come out of the woodwork and make the call.

Thanks,

Jordan