[LA.pm] October Perl Mongers -- on the road this Wednesday.

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:22:57 PDT 2010

  Fellow Mongers,

This month's meeting is this Wednesday, Oct 13.  We are meeting downtown
at Oversee.net.  Randal is coordinating with Oversee on the venue and
also providing Speakers.   Parking is provided ( but please see the
rules below ).  Walking distance from the Metro!

http://la.pm.org is up-to-date.

See you at 7 on Wednesday!

What: 	Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When: 	7-9pm