[LA.pm] LA.pm Meetup Tonight at Media Temple

Joshua Barratt josh at mediatemple.net
Thu Nov 18 09:56:50 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone for coming last night, that was a very awesome turnout!

A few notes from my talk last night:

The slides are available in PDF here:
https://github.com/jbarratt/presentations/raw/master/AnyEvent/AnyEvent_Introduction.pdf

You can get the source to the slides:
https://github.com/jbarratt/presentations/tree/master/AnyEvent/AnyEvent/

which are powered by ShowOff:
https://github.com/schacon/showoff

The full (runnable) example code is in the directory beside it:
https://github.com/jbarratt/presentations/tree/master/AnyEvent/examples/

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks again to those of
you who joined us!

Josh