[LA.pm] LA.pm Meetup Tonight at Media Temple

Jordan Schwartz jordan247 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:51:48 PST 2010

Regarding finding and parking @ mediatemple....

As you are driving on National when you see the funky six story tower that
is our campus.

Although the Media Temple Lobby with lighted logo is facing National Blvd.
the
parking can be entered around the corner on Hayden at 3528-42 Hayden go in
through
the gate and find a visitor or media temple spot,   The gate goes up around
7PM
and we can validate if needed.

You can also park at the metered spots on Hayden as well.

Assuming you park in the lot there is a well hidden unlit double door
between 2 one story buildings on the east side of the lot.  That lead to a
hallway that if you jog left will lead to an exit that empties on National.
Two your right is a building that looks like it has an upside down wedding
cake built into the corner, that is the BeeHive, and you should see the
media temple logo in the reception area where someone will
guide you the rest of the way to the meeing..

If you park in the lot it may be easier to walk out the gate, make a right
on hayden and a right on national and the BeeHive will be on your right.

See you there,

Jordan