[LA.pm] November Meeting of LA.pm, Nov 17 at MediaTemple

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:58:54 PDT 2010

Hi Mongers!

This month Media Temple has stepped up to host and provide a speaker,
Josh Barratt.  You've voted for Josh to speak on AnyEvent[0]. I'm looking
forward to it, I hope you are too.  See you in two weeks!

Specific directions will be added to the la.pm.org website[1].

Big thanks for Oversee for hosting last month and to Merlyn for taking
care of all of the arrangements.  I saw a lot of new, downtown faces
at the meeting and enjoyed the post-meeting social hour at a local bar.
Does anyone have a recap/write-up of the 3 presentations?

--Andrew

                            Los Angeles[1] Perl Mongers[2]
            The Perl Users Group of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area

    LA.pm's November Meeting

     What:  Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
     When:  7-9pm