[LA.pm] LA PM tomorrow, Wed Jun 30.

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Tue Jun 29 14:02:22 PDT 2010

Hiya Mongers!

See ya tomorrow, Wednesday June 30th for our next perl mongers meeting.
All the details are at the la.pm.org[1] website. Presentations are still
"to be determined."

Please let me know if you are coming and if you'd like to present!

Tentative presentation ideas:

    1. CPAN author tools: care and maintenance of your cpan module, the
rt queue, cpants. Scenario: "my module works great for me but fails
install tests on 90% of hosts, how to fix that." I wish that was
completely hypothetical.
    2. Perl hadoop streaming examples follow-up. I didn't get to show
much code for Hadoop::Streaming::Mapper last time around. I'd like to
show snippets of the code I'm working on now for $work (cleansed
appropriately)
    3. mega extreme prorgramming to the max. "Pairing" with a room full
of coders (instead of just a pair) trying to code onto the main display.
Expanding App::PM::Announce[2] to our nefarious[3] purposes.

What: 	Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When: 	7-9pm