[LA.pm] LA.PM : next meeting Wed Jun 30. Call for presenters.

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Sat Jun 19 13:51:37 PDT 2010

Hello Los Angeles,

Our next LA.pm will be back at Rubicon on June 30, 2010.

  I have an open slot (ok, two) if you have a presentation.

Maybe you'll come back from yapc inspired to present (feel free to
re-present your own or someone else's yapc talk, or a recap).  I'm not
going to make YAPC, since I don't have flights yet, so come on back and
tell us all about it.  Anyone want to present on the state of perl6?

Check http://la.pm.org for updates:

What:      Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:     7-9pm