[LA.pm] February LA.PM postponed/canceled. March announcement

Aran Deltac bluefeet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:10:47 PST 2010

Just as well, I was planning on going, then other things came up and I can't
go now.
Are you just now leaving for vacation, or just getting back?

If any of you get stabs of withdrawal due to your mongers addiction, don't
forget - Thousand Oaks has a perl mongers too every second wendesday of the
month.  That would be... March 10th @ 7pm (
http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/meeting-location/).

Aran