[LA.pm] looking for contact to get around recruiter

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Feb 15 23:50:50 PST 2010

There's a silly recruiter for http://jobs.perl.org/job/11396
that is blocking me from talking to the client.

If you're the client for this job, please know that your recruiter is being
silly, and you should contact me directly.

If you're thinking of using that recruiter, please know that the person will
not be working in your favor, but looking merely for keywords.

Please help me discover who the client is for this, and hook me up.

Thank you.