[LA.pm] (no subject)

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Wed Sep 9 13:46:06 PDT 2009

Cute!

I was hitting enter too, now I see how it works.  Change string, the highlight boxes. It would feel more intuitive to me if there was a colored box next to the input field that changed to the current color as I updated the field.

The curl commands page uses localhost instead of bavl.org as the host in the URLs.

Andrew