[LA.pm] Is Perl alive in Los Angeles?

Alex Teslik alex at acatysmoof.com
Wed May 6 22:07:19 PDT 2009

Very much so. I use Perl daily at an animation company as all purpose pipeline
putty. At night I hack around on the OpenWebMail project
(http://openwebmail.acatysmoof.com). I'm not a coder for a living, but I use
Perl to get things done. I really enjoy it's artistic aspects (timtowtdi and
such).

Things have been quiet around here lately, but I wouldn't mind hearing more
about the embedded systems. Sounds interesting. Welcome.

On Wed, 6 May 2009 20:27:26 -0700, Jordan Coleman wrote