[LA.pm] June Meeting (Westside), let's pick a date.

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Wed Jun 3 17:01:36 PDT 2009

Hello Los Angeles!

Who's ready for a meeting with perl mongers?  I've talked my company
(The Rubicon Project) into hosting and found a couple of speakers.  Now
we just have to pick a day and get us all together.

   I talked with the Thousand Oaks guys and some of them would be
interested in attending. They meet on the second Wednesday of the month.
  I'd like to do the fourth wednesday of the month, to make that an easy
alternation.  The fourth Wednesday of June is in the middle of YAPC, is
this going to be a conflict?  Can we pull off the 17th, two weeks from
today?  Yes, I'm partial to Wednesday, but could be swayed.

Please reply with some possible dates, and then I'll pick one by fiat. :)

If you are interested in presenting please contact me as well.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Perl Mongers Meeting
When: 7-9pm