[LA.pm] Anthony Curtis presents Perl Stored Procedures for MySQL

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Wed Aug 19 13:02:56 PDT 2009

> Do we really need a Postgres flame war on this list?

I don't think it's a flame war - we've mostly been talking about how to properly use databases of any type.  I was really hoping this would be a constructive and informative conversation, which this has mostly been if you can ignore the occasional generalizations.  I've definitely learned a lot this morning, both in ways that affirm my choices, and in ways that make me want to take a second look at other choices.

Later,

Aran