[LA.pm] About last night's meeting

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:10:01 PDT 2008

Hello all,

We had a lot of fun last night at the Pricegrabber meeting, there were more
than 30 attendants including a few new faces. We want to thank Jennifer
Maness and Pricegrabber for taking care of all the logistics, providing pizza,
beer and sodas for all of us.

Also, we wanted to thank Thomas MacNeil, the speaker, for a presentation
choke-full of good advice, covering the whole process of creating a Module
all the way up to its release to CPAN.

We look forward to meeting at Pricegrabber again in the future.

An announcement about the slides of last night's presentation will follow
soon.

The LA.pm Team
Alyson Lago, Pablo Velasquez,  Juan Natera