[LA.pm] Please review my A/B testing slides

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:09:28 PDT 2008

I had some feedback (typos, basically), Ben, but I´m a bit late. How´d the
presentation @ OSCON go?

While not directly Perl-related, Google has a tool that also provides A/B
testing (& even Multivariate testing). The Google Website Optimizer is a
part of what they call the Google Trifecta (Webmaster Tools, Analytics &
Optimizer).
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-online-seminar-google-trifecta.html
http://www.google.com/websiteoptimizer

Lastly, I´m relatively new to the list & plan on attending my first meeting
tonight so look forward to meeting you folks there.

--miguel