[LA.pm] The Road to Test Driven Development Slides

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:55:14 PST 2008

Hello all,

Tuesday's presentation was a resounding success, Christopher Paulicka
delivered a very convincing
presentation for those doubtful of the benefits of Test Driven
Development, along with plenty of
advice gained from his experience and that of others that use TDD methodologies.

You can check out his slides here:

http://losangeles.pm.org/presentations/tdd/TheRoadToTestDrivenDevelopment.ppt

We want to take this opportunity to thank Christopher and all the team
at Oversee.net for hosting
a great meeting, that included pizza and sodas!

We look forward to meeting at Oversee.net again in the future.

The LA.pm team,
Alyson Lago - Pablo Velasquez - Juan Natera