[LA.pm] About last night's meeting

Juan Jose Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:18:47 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Last night's meeting was excellent, brian is a great speaker, drawing
a crowd of about 30 people, he delivered an awesome presentation that
has the potential of helping every Perl programmer. We believe he
recorded the presentation, so it should show up in perlcast.com in the
future.

If you missed it, check the latest issue of The Perl review (TPR) as
it includes an article by brian that covers the topic presented.

We also wanted to thank last night's hosts Matt and Alain from
Rent.com, for allowing us to meet at their offices.

Last but not least, we wanted to thank all the people that
participated in the survey, it will help us in making the kind of
meetings you want to attend to.

We will post results of the survey after we process all the data
during the weekend. A quick review revealed that Perl 6 was the most
wanted topic followed by Debugging, Testing, Web App Frameworks and
Object Oriented Perl.

Until next time,

The LA.pm Team

P.S. Remember, next week we have the social meeting with Steven
Lembark at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood, details at
http://la.pm.org