[LA.pm] Tech. Meeting Nov 8th @ Rent.com

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Sun Oct 28 18:50:27 PDT 2007

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 12:25:10PM -0700, Ben Tilly wrote:

> I don't have anything prepared, but I've helped on A/B testing at
> multiple companies, including Rent.  Would the ins and outs of how to
> do A/B testing be useful to people?

I'm remotely interested.

That is, I'm remote (located in San Francisco) and highly
interested. :)

If you give this talk, would you please consider making slides available?

Thanks,

PS:  I Googled for existing slides, then realized Google is of limited use
here, because it insists on searching for A and B as case-insensitive words
rather than treating "A/B" as a literal string.  Does anyone know of a
good but more literal-minded search engine?

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/