[LA.pm] Passing the Torch: Pablo, Nimish, Juan new leaders!

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:17:02 PDT 2007

Join me in welcoming Pablo Velasquez, Juan Natera, and Nimish Parmar as the
new leaders of the LA.pm. I'm still confirming this, but is my understanding
that Pablo, Juan, and Nimish will also be assisted by a friend of mine who
will aid in organization and scheduling of the meetings and making sure that
the space at Ticketmaster is available for you. I'll let you know once I get
a confirmation.

Please drop an email of support for Pablo, Juan, and Nimish!

Todd